SAFETY TIP: Bicycle Road Safety
Bicycle road safety is always front of mind for those who cycle regularly, but many people have only taken up this activity recently. Many opted for bike riding as a great family activity as a way to stay fit.
Types of Bicycle Injuries
- Head:Skull fracture, concussion, brain contusion, intracranial hemorrhage, or other traumatic brain injury (TBI.)
- Face/eye:Contusions, facial fractures, dental fractures, corneal foreign bodies.
- Musculoskeletal: Fractures, dislocations, strains.
- Chest: Rib fractures, parenchymal lung injury.
- Abdomen:Splenic rupture, hepatic laceration, renal contusion, pancreatic trauma, vascular perforation, small or large bowel contusion, rupture, traumatic hernia.
- Genitourinary: Urethral and vulva trauma, rectal trauma, pelvic fractures.
- Skin and soft tissue: Abrasions (“road rash”), lacerations, contusions.
Facing a complex legal issue? Are you looking for legal advice? No need to worry. Let us be a part of your success story. If you need legal consultation or if you someone you know needs legal support, contact us today! Call The Sterling Firm to Speak With An Experienced Lawyer or Book Your Consultation HERE!
TOP RATED LAWYER
Justin Sterling, Esq. is a leading personal injury attorney, civil litigator, and business lawyer. Mr. Sterling is the founder of The Sterling Firm, a top-rated law firm with its original headquarters in Los Angeles, California. The Sterling Firm has a client base that stretches not only across the nation but also around the globe. We offer experienced and driven legal counsel for your matter. We handle insurance claims and civil lawsuits, including those that arise from catastrophic and severe personal injury. The Sterling Firm also handles business law, both transactional and litigation. These matters include complex intellectual property and entertainment & media deals.